Name: Susan Elle
Birth Date: 12/11/1980
Birth Place: Pheonix
Current Residence: Frederick, MD
Height & Weight: 5’6 125
1. What made you want to compete?
I’ve been inspired by local fitness competitors in the DC area over the years, like Carolyn Evans former Fitness Universe and Michelle Beaumont, NPC Athlete. I’ve seen them achieve there goals and like there work ethic.
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
I Net work on Facebook with some of my friends who’ve gone WBFF Pro, like WBFF Pro Joe C., WBFF Pro James Alexander Ellis, WBFF Pro Coryn Martin and WBFF Pro Kelly Klarich.
3. What shows have you already been in or plan to be in in the future?
Top 10 Miss Maryland Teen USA ’98
1st place Venus Swimwear Model Search Eastern Shore Maryland ’01
1st place Bethesda Shark Club Swimwear Contest ’02
Capital Classic Women fitness competitor ’03
1st place Women Medium Figure Competition NSA Naples, Italy ’10
2nd Place Women Bodybuilding ’10
4th Place OCB Bikini Division ’11
6th Place OCB Fitness Model Round ’11
1st Place Bikini Tall DC Capital Classic ’11 (Fitness America)
1st place Fitness Model DC Capital Classic ’11 (Fitness America)
4th place NPC Bikini Tall ’11
1st place OCB Fitness Model Charm City Classic ’11
2nd place Bikini Open OCB Charm City classic ’11
4. Who got you started?
Michelle Johnson, I met her when I was 22. We used to Compete in the Venus Model Search and She got me into fitness Comps.
5. Who do you look to for help now?
Mike Davies Fitness Factory
6. Where do you usually workout?
LA Fitness in Jacksonville, FL
7. Do you use any suppliments? If so, what ones (brands, names, etc)
Vemma Verve Energy Drink and BCAA’s
8. What are your most noticeable results?
I get complements on my abs
9. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
Healthy Lifestyle…. My career as a trainer has helped my to inspire people.
10. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
I wan to get NASM certified next year and get my Pro Card
11. Describe your diet.
Clean, Structured and Healthy
12. What does your workout schedule look like?
Legs/ Shoulders, Chest and Abs 45-80 min of cardio a day.
13. What do you do for a living?
Personal Trainer, Independent Contractor for Manpower and Promotional Model
14. What are your personal non-fitness goals?
Get into Events Marketing
15. Have you participated in any other sports?
As a child I had a passion for sports and exercise. I wanted to be pushed and reach my fitness goals from a very young age. Tennis, figure skating, gymnastics and soccer were my core sports. I played varsity tennis and track and field all four years at Winston Churchill High School and the Bullis School in Potomac, MD and was #3 singles and #1 doubles. I went to the Montgomery County Championships my senior year for Tennis.
17. Do you have any hobbies?