Name: Sean Server
Birth Date: 02/09/1988
Birth Place: Philippines
Current Residence: Omaha, NE
Height & Weight: 5’10” 185lbs
1. What made you want to compete?
To keep my competitive ways active after injury set me back from previous sports I’d compete in.
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
I keep in touch with other competitors and WBFF Pros to include Chelcea, Michael, and Justin Gonzalez who all have been huge inspirations to me. Also just seeing everyday improvement with my body and watching it evolve into what I’m striving for.
3. What shows have you already been in or plan to be in in the future?
My first and only competition thus far was in May 2013 in Kansas City where I placed top ten in the fitness model category. I plan on competing next year at worlds as well, hopefully as a pro.
4. Who got you started?
Chelcea and Michael Gonzalez. Chelcea has been my trainer and dietician since the beginning.
5. Who do you look to for help now?
Still Chelcea and Mike but also my roommate & coworker Alyssa Blight who also is very knowledgable in the fitness competition world.
6. Where do you usually workout?
Offutt AFB Field House
7. Do you use any suppliments? If so, what ones (brands, names, etc)
I mix it up with all types of brands but all the same supps such as CLAs, amino acids, flax seed oils, creatine, BCAAs, and L-carnitine.
8. What are your most noticeable results?
My obliques are much more noticeable now since dieting.
9. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
Very much so by boosting my confidence way above what I could imagine if I hadn’t started training. Also helps with the ladies as well : )
10. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
Just constant improvement with my physique and posing to hopefully earn a pro card.
11. Describe your diet.
Cheesecake, French fries, fried snickers, and pizza. Then I wake up and have 2800 calories, 290g of protein daily consisting of egg whites , protein combinations, chicken, lean beef, and walden farms dressing with much more.
12. What does your workout schedule look like?
Cardio 6 days a week with core every other day. Two leg days a week mixed with lots of little to no rest upper body workouts.
13. What do you do for a living?
Active Duty USAF, Integrated Avionics
14. What are your personal non-fitness goals?
Finish my Business Degree to further my career in the civilian world when I leave active duty in 2015.
15. Have you participated in any other sports?
Football, track and basketball are my best sports
16. Here you can mention your family/thank you’s.
My father who was a professional body builder has helped so much with insight and support. Also the rest of my family in CT who will be there in Rhode Island for much appreciated support. And of coarse Chelcea and Michael Gonzalez who have taught me everything I need to know to be as successful as possible in the WBFF.
17. Do you have any hobbies?
Not really when im prepping for a competition. Avid football fan and very social to be with friends.
18. What are challenges that you face that may keep you from reaching your fitness goals?
Other responsibilities that present themselves such as school or finances.
19. What obstacles have you overcome to be where you are?
Sacrificing a good relationship with a great girl to keep myself focused and also staying focused while on TDYs or deployments to keep my physique.