Name: Sean Hyde
Birth Date: 02/21/1988
Birth Place: New York
Current Residence: Shirley, Long Island
Height & Weight: 6′ 4″
1. What made you want to compete?
It is a good opportunity to promote myself and my business
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
Constantly think about making myself better and being a role model to my baby sister
3. What shows have you already been in or plan to be in in the future?
I plan to compete in the wbff championships next year
4. Who got you started?
Since late in my high school years Ive always been into working out but wbff Pro Coryn Elise really helped me to think about showing off what I worked so hard to maintain
5. Who do you look to for help now?
I got some help from Micah and Hitchfit
6. Where do you usually workout?
I workout at Pure Fitness in Mastic where I am the head trainer.
7. Do you use any suppliments? If so, what ones (brands, names, etc)
8. What are your most noticeable results?
My abs and legs
9. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
Yes its inspired me to help others reach their fitness goals, like I have accomplished some of mine.
10. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
To Constantly develop my body and to always set goals for myself whether it be conditioning, strength or physique
11. Describe your diet.
To stick to my diet was hard at first because I kept my meals simple, but after the first month I started researching healthy meals that to make
12. What does your workout schedule look like?
I workout with weights 5 days a week and cardio 6 days a week
13. What do you do for a living?
Running my own business Personal Training at Hyde No More Fitness
14. What are your personal non-fitness goals?
To eventually open up my own Gym in the Future
15. Have you participated in any other sports?
I use to play football and was a College Basketball Player and St. Joseph’s College
16. Here you can mention your family/thank you’s.
Gloria Stewart (Mother)- Teaching me how to be a man the best way you could and that giving up is Never an option!
Michelle Stewart (Sister) – Keeping me motivated to always be better
Walter Wilson (Grandfather)- For being my Role Model
17. Do you have any hobbies?
Play in Men’s Basketball Leagues
18. What are challenges that you face that may keep you from reaching your fitness goals?
None- I’m too Dedicated and ambitious to let anything hold me back
19. What obstacles have you overcome to be where you are?