Name: Ricky Santos
Birth Date: 07/13/1984
Birth Place: Springfield Massachussettes
Current Residence: Ludlow Massachussettes
Height & Weight: 5’6″ 138lb
1. What made you want to compete?
I entered to compete because I’ve always been interested in getting my body into the best physique possible. Yet never took the steps to make that happen until recently.
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
Watch inspiration videos. Staying around like minded people
3. What shows have you already been in or plan to be in in the future?
I plan to get my pro card and compete in worlds.
4. Who got you started?
My good friend Adrian Vega who is a Pro got me started.
5. Who do you look to for help now?
6. Where do you usually workout?
7. Do you use any suppliments? If so, what ones (brands, names, etc)
ON whey, Visalus Vi shakes
8. What are your most noticeable results?
Lower body fat % and more Muscle
9. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
Yes, I live a complete healthy life style now. Watching what I eat and drink.
10. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
I set a goal to get in competition shape. I believe I am there now. My next goals will be to gain more mass for the next show.
11. Describe your diet.
Depending on my goals i change my macro nutrients often to meet my goals.
12. What does your workout schedule look like?
I complete a cardio workout in the morning. Then around 5 or 6 at night I lift.
13. What do you do for a living?
Im an Independent Distributor for Visalus Inc
14. What are your personal non-fitness goals?
My non fitness goals would be to become a personal trainer and help people meet their goals.
15. Have you participated in any other sports?
16. Here you can mention your family/thank you’s.
I’d like to first and foremost thank my Family for supporting me in my journey. A special thank you goes out to Adrian Vega for helping me in my diet and workout regimens.
17. Do you have any hobbies?
Working out is my hobbie
18. What are challenges that you face that may keep you from reaching your fitness goals?
Keeping my diet clean…. after all who doesnt love to binge on some junk food from time to time.
19. What obstacles have you overcome to be where you are?
The biggest obstacle that I have overcome was getting it in my head that an amputee can still find a way to build and sculpt his body to whatever he wants it to be.