Name: nene tenety
Birth Date: 10/13/1993
Birth Place: Naples, Italy
Current Residence: Groton, CT
Height & Weight: 5’6 , 125
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
I always think about hoe much I’ll be mad at myself if i do not give my all. If i don’t push and my goals aren’t meet who is to blame but myself? vise versa Ill know my results are due to my hard work.
3. What shows have you already been in or plan to be in in the future?
My first competition was Fitness Atlantic where I fell in love with the sport, stage, and experience. I continued on and competed in the Boston Championships and currenetly Training for New Englands Fitness and Fashion weekend
5. Who do you look to for help now?
I always look for help from my two main ladies! : my mom and coach Nicole Costa. Two very smart, strong, and inspiring women.
6. Where do you usually workout?
I work out at my community gym but always go when I know no one else is there so i can really focus and kill my workouts
8. What are your most noticeable results?
I have made amazing gains throughout my training and proud of them all. The new curves ive come to love the most however are my shoulders and glutes.
9. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
I learned soo much not just about competing but just being healthy and fit in general. Ive also had the opportunity of meeting so many amazing people and realizing that even I am inspiring others.
11. Describe your diet.
eat to groww
12. What does your workout schedule look like?
This time around my workouts consist of circuits and i loove them. I go heavy and push myself through the continues workout and feel so accomplished afterwards.
14. What are your personal non-fitness goals?
Continue to help others in need. ( charity’s, donation collections, etc.)
16. Here you can mention your family/thank you’s.
Huge thank you to my mom! number 1 support always and appreciated. Thank you to my coach Nicole Costa and team body rock for being such amazing ladies. Also my my sponsor Push Pull Grind for welcoming me into their company and amazing group of athletes.
20. Is there anything else you would like to add that you think we’ve missed?
I would love to get my Pro Card one day but more importantly create a platform for myself in hopes are using it to help others in need.