Name: Linanne Tracy
Birth Date: 05/08/1987
Birth Place: Providence
Current Residence: Providence
Height & Weight: Providence
1. What made you want to compete?
I have always really been into eating healthy and working out. Decided to embark on a new adventure and take it to the max.
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
I love looking at motivational quote and other fitness gurus.
3. What shows have you already been in or plan to be in in the future?
This is my first show.
4. Who got you started?
Nicole Costa and Kayla Faith and the bodyrockteam inspired me.
5. Who do you look to for help now?
I look to my coaches as well as my teammates.
6. Where do you usually workout?
7. Do you use any suppliments? If so, what ones (brands, names, etc)
8. What are your most noticeable results?
9. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
I am more motivated than ever.
10. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
To be better than the person I was yesterday.
11. Describe your diet.
Lean protein, lots of vegetables, healthy fats, and carbs such as sweet potato, brown rice.
12. What does your workout schedule look like?
5 days of lifting, 30 mins light cardio 5 times a week
13. What do you do for a living?
14. What are your personal non-fitness goals?
To finish gradaute school
15. Have you participated in any other sports?
Softball and basketball
16. Here you can mention your family/thank you’s.
Thanks to my mother for helping me cook most of my meals and my father for helping me clean my dirty dishes!
17. Do you have any hobbies?
working out and shopping
18. What are challenges that you face that may keep you from reaching your fitness goals?
19. What obstacles have you overcome to be where you are?
saying no to delicous foods such as dessert and defintaely gettng up earlier than normal