Name: Lamont Billings
Birth Date: 01/15/1975
Birth Place: Boston
Current Residence: Boston
Height & Weight: 5’7″
1. What made you want to compete?
Well I competed as an amateur bodybuilder 7 years ago. Had some success early on. Came in 12th place at the npc nationals in 2005. Took some time off from the sport. So here I am now wanting to see if I can make a statement in the men’s physique divions.
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
I watch many of the pro’s and amateur workout routines and performances on stage. Despite not competing for almost 10 years I always kept up with new trends and faces that come into the sport.
3. What shows have you already been in or plan to be in in the future?
I would like to turn pro possibly in the wbff, inbf or ocb. I have not chosen a show yet but since the wbff is in my backyard on 06/29/2103 so why not.
4. Who got you started?
5. Who do you look to for help now?
6. Where do you usually workout?
7. Do you use any suppliments? If so, what ones (brands, names, etc)
8. What are your most noticeable results?
9. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
10. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
One meal a day