Birth Place: Cape Cod, MA
Current Residence: Cape Cod, MA
Height & Weight:5″2′ 106lbs
1. What made you want to compete?
I had been struggling with weight loss and when I finally committed to a healthy life I wanted to take it to the next level : )
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
I stay inspired by seeing how far I’ve come, and setting new goals for myself. Also there is a handful of amazing women who compete with the WBFF that are huge role models of mine! Seeing everything they accomplish and their positive attitudes helps me A LOT!
3. What shows have you already been in or plan to be in in the future?
This will be my first time EVER stepping on stage! Cant wait
4. Who got you started?
It was my decision to compete in the upcoming show, but it was my trainer and coach who made it possible.
5. Who do you look to for help now?
My trainer is AMAZING! She’s an IFBB pro in body bodybuilding and I’ve learned SO SO much from her. She’s been there for me in and out of the gym. She’s there for me whenever I need her!
6. Where do you usually workout?
I train at Cape Cod Fitness Center and I like to fit in mini work outs at home outside : )
7. Do you use any suppliments? If so, what ones (brands, names, etc)
I absolutely love Cellucor. They’re amazing I just love their products! I also have an addiction to “nuts n more” : ) YUMM
8. What are your most noticeable results?
I would say overall weight loss. I’ve lost over 40lbs these past 10 months. I’ve become so strong and have done this I never thought I would be able to do.
9. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
Absolutely. I feel like fitness saved my life. I was hanging out wit the wrong crowd, doing the wrong things, I hit rock bottom and that’s where my love for fitness came in. Its been such an amazing journey for me. Its something that I can always improve on, and take to that next level. its a never ending journey of happiness : )
10. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
Back in September I met with my trainer and I told her I wanted to compete in the WBFF June show. Here I am a week out and so proud of myself : ) My goal and dream is to become a WBFF PRO : )
11. Describe your diet.
Right now my diet is pretty boring : ) I love to cook and use local ingredients as much as I can. I love going to farmers markets and seeing all the fresh produce. Its awesome to see where your food came from.
12. What does your workout schedule look like?
I work about 5-6 times a week. I like to have one full day off : ) lets me focus and regroup
13. What do you do for a living?
I’m the office manager for my fathers company : )
I also started a little clothing company called Muscles & Mascara. Its all about girl power : )
14. What are your personal non-fitness goals?
I’m looking forward to head back to school and become a licensed personal trainer : )
Also looking to buy my first home soon with my Husband and daughter : )
15. Have you participated in any other sports?
16. Here you can mention your family/thank you’s.
Thank you to my traine Bonnie for helping my reach my dreams : ) And to my family for putting up with all my training and cupcake cravings : )
17. Do you have any hobbies?
I love to paint and go running with my dog : )
18. What are challenges that you face that may keep you from reaching your fitness goals?
Being a wife and mom have to come before going to the gym. But I learned not to use that as an excuse! I learned to manage my time, and schedule and I made it work.
19. What obstacles have you overcome to be where you are?
20. Is there anything else you would like to add that you think we’ve missed?