Name: Katherine Chabot-Boucher
Birth Date: 07/30/1974
Birth Place: Lewiston, Maine
Current Residence: Saco, Maine
Height & Weight: 5’7′ 120
1. What made you want to compete?
I have always been amazed at how people can transform their bodies to be competition ready! Athletes who get their body to a maximum level of fitness with hard work, determination, and passion is truly intriguing to me. Now it is my turn.
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
I am inspired by my two workout partners, Cindy Hankston and Amanda Benoit, who will be walking on stage with me. These two always make sure I bring my “A” game each day.
3. What shows have you already been in or plan to be in in the future?
This is the first time I have competed in a show. I am excited to see where this show will lead me!
4. Who got you started?
Cindy Hankston, Amanda Benoit, Don Bouchard, Erin Melito, and my fabulous husband, Randall Boucher!
5. Who do you look to for help now?
I am currently a team member of Body.Mind.Potential coached by Erin Melito and I’m loving it!
6. Where do you usually workout?
Saco Sport and Fitness Saco, Maine
7. Do you use any suppliments? If so, what ones (brands, names, etc)
Axis Labs N’Gage BCAA Powder and Giant Sports Protein powders
8. What are your most noticeable results?
My most noticeable results is my fat loss. The loss of fat has made my muscles defined. This fat loss has allowed me to have the body I have always wanted.
9. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
Fitness has changed my life by giving me the opportunity to grow physically, mentally, and socially while keeping me focused and sane!
10. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
My goals are to keep getting stronger, to run faster and to run in The Boston Marathon!
11. Describe your diet.
I eat 6 meals a day spaced 2-3 hours apart tapering carbs through out the day!
12. What does your workout schedule look like?
I lift one body part once per week, 2-3 days of cardio and HIIT, ab work 2 days a week, and SUNDAYS off.
13. What do you do for a living?
I am a middle school Health educator.
14. What are your personal non-fitness goals?
My 3 personal non-fitness goals are:
1. Raising my beautiful children to grow into adults who can live, laugh, and love!
2. To grow more in love with my wonderful and supportive husband as the years go by.
3. My career goal as an educator is to inspire youth to become responsible for their overall wellness in the hope that they will choose healthy lifestyle behaviors now and in the future.
15. Have you participated in any other sports?
I am an avid runner. I’ve completed 7 marathons.
16. Here you can mention your family/thank you’s.
I would like to thank Erin Melito, Cindy Hankston, and Amanda Benoit for supporting me in this journey. I also would like to thank my wonderful husband and family for putting up with my crazy eating schedule, washing all of my dishes, and for carrying around my cooler of food!
17. Do you have any hobbies?
I love running, biking and cooking healthy for my family.
18. What are challenges that you face that may keep you from reaching your fitness goals?
My biggest obstacle has been not comparing myself to everyone else! Through this journey I have realized that muscle definition and strength is not something that comes easy to me but with consistency, time, clean eating, and determination anything is possible! Thank you God for giving me my amazing body!
19. What obstacles have you overcome to be where you are?
Finding a balance with my family life, my gym life, and my working life has required a great deal of planning and effort.