Name: Kate Woodworth
Birth Date: 07/30/1980
Birth Place: New London CT
Current Residence: Niantic
Height & Weight: 5’5″ 117
1. What made you want to compete?
Placing 4th at Fitness New England two years ago makes me want to continue my journey and earn my Procard and compete in Las Vegas.
3. What shows have you already been in or plan to be in in the future?
Fitness New England
And I want to compete at Worlds in Las Vegas
4. Who got you started?
Nicole Costa 2008
5. Who do you look to for help now?
Nicole costa WBFF Pro and Michelle Mac Donald WBFF Pro
6. Where do you usually workout?
Snap fitness and Cross Fit Inguz CT
7. Do you use any suppliments? If so, what ones (brands, names, etc)
8. What are your most noticeable results?
Legs and shoulders
9. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
Yes, fitness has completely changed my life for the better!! I have the knowledge and determination to keep me going. I enjoy everything about fitness and health. I love to compete and strive to do my best….
10. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
I want to teach others how to be healthy and work out to feel better and look and feel better about themselves
11. Describe your diet.
I love eggs oatmeal, sweet potatoes, fresh vegetables and fruit!!!!
12. What does your workout schedule look like?
Monday chest and abs cardio
Tuesday shoulders and biceps and triceps
Wednesday legs and abs
Thursday back and abs
Friday cardio or active rest day
Saturday cardio full body
Sunday cardio or rest day
13. What do you do for a living?
I am a Master Hair stylist- independent distributor for AdvoCare motivating cross fit certified trainer
14. What are your personal non-fitness goals?
Own my own business and educate others to live a health fit life and look and feel great
15. Have you participated in any other sports?
I played soccer, softball, field hockey, and currently participate in cross fir competitions and fitness competitions
16. Here you can mention your family/thank you’s.
I want to thank my wonderful boyfriend who has supported me and encouraged me to do my very best . Nuts n More for sponsoring me . Body Rock’s Nicole Costa and Kayla Faith for being amazing coaches. Diva palace for making me my beautiful theme wear and Maggie Keaveny for making my beautiful bikini
17. Do you have any hobbies?
I’m into decorating and refurbishing furniture and making old things look new
18. What are challenges that you face that may keep you from reaching your fitness goals?
Life gets in the way at times and you just have to go with the flow
19. What obstacles have you overcome to be where you are?
Choosing people in my life who support me and motivate me