Name: Jessica Smith
Birth Date: 07/05/1986
Birth Place: providence
Current Residence: johnston
Height & Weight: 5ft 5″ & 133lbs
1. What made you want to compete?
to prove to myself that I can do it , after having 2 children I struggled with my weight and have worked very hard to get to were I am today and to have confidence in myself and know that I am beautiful on the outside just as much on the inside
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
look at all the beautiful woman around me that are healthy and have competed and have the same goals and keeping positive people around me is awesome
3. Who got you started?
my trainer Kirsten lindh
4. Who do you look to for help now?
my trainer Kirsten and my coach Nicole costa , and my family to help me stay motivated
5. Where do you usually workout?
the gym and of course body rock
6. Do you use any suppliments? If so, what ones (brands, names, etc)
yes , advocare all the way !!!
7. What are your most noticeable results?
my legs and my arms
8. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
absolutely , this whole journey of my weight loss has taught me so much about being healthy and staying fit ,feeling better about myself and also shows my children to learn about and want to eat healthy foods
9. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
just to stay healthy and fit and always have that as a factor in my life
10. Describe your diet.
eating 6 times daily . lots of protein and veggies and small portions of carbs, and lots and lots of water
11. What does your workout schedule look like?
I work out 6 days a week for about a hour and a half
12. What do you do for a living?
im at stay at home mom
13. What are your personal non-fitness goals?
to be the best mom I can be
14. Here you can mention your family/thank you’s.
love the inspiration my trainer has given me and being a part of the body rock team ! and I wouldn’t be able to reach my goals with out my boyfriend david and my children kiley and emma
15. What obstacles have you overcome to be where you are?
just my weight obstacle , after having the kids I gained a lot of weight and finally realized what the hell was happening and knew I had to change that , so slowly I started my weight loss journey and here I am now about 65-70 pounds lighter 🙂