Name: David Shutler
Birth Date: 06/20/1983
Birth Place: Wheeling, WV
Current Residence: Washington DC
Height & Weight: 6’0 200
1. What made you want to compete?
originally just to try it out, but definitely became a lifestyle and really am motivated to turn pro with the WBFF.
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
Daily motivation and inspirational videos…proving to myself the mental discipline it takes and that carries over into all aspects of life.
3. What shows have you already been in or plan to be in in the future?
I have competed with many organizations, but find the WBFF is where it’s at. I plan on turning pro and competing at worlds in 2013.
4. Who got you started?
5. Who do you look to for help now?
Other fitness models…inspirational figures etc
6. Where do you usually workout?
Colosseum Gym in Columbia MD!
7. Do you use any suppliments? If so, what ones (brands, names, etc)
Pro SUPPS preworkout powders-Dr jekyll/Mr hyde
M factor-1st form nutrition
Cellucor HD fat burner
8. What are your most noticeable results?
9. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
just kept me overall focused and disciplined in every aspect of life
10. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
turn pro, continue to inspire others through hard work and motivation
11. Describe your diet.
Currently, 300g protein, 120 g carbs 30 grams fat, carb cycle
12. What does your workout schedule look like?
6 days a week, weights and 6 days of cardio-stepper
13. What do you do for a living?
Former Secret Service, intell analyst and personal trainer, massage therapist, nutritional health coach
14. What are your personal non-fitness goals?
Become better as a person and just inspire others to a better way of life!
15. Have you participated in any other sports?
Football/Baseball high school and college
16. Here you can mention your family/thank you’s.
My family for supporting me in my fitness pursuits
Lovely girlfriend Elisa Lau WBFF Bikini Pro for always being there and helping prep meals for me while dieting and putting up with me while dieting! Love you!
Thanks to all my friends both close and on facebook for your support in EVERYTHING.
17. Do you have any hobbies?
Weights obviously, nutrition, online coaching, and hanging out w/ friends. Anything relaxing and fun.
18. What are challenges that you face that may keep you from reaching your fitness goals?
None, just staying smart!
19. What obstacles have you overcome to be where you are?
Just continuing to work hard knowing nothing comes without sacrifice!
20. Is there anything else you would like to add that you think we’ve missed?