Name: Damien Birdsall
Birth Date: 08/03/1987
Birth Place: Waltham
Current Residence: Waltham
Height & Weight: 5 11 176 lb
1. What made you want to compete?
I just like the sport and making my body the best it can be posing and competing against others
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
Looking at the transformation of my body
3. What shows have you already been in or plan to be in in the future?
This will be my first show im focusing on this show first and I have planes to compete in as many as possble
4. Who got you started?
My little brother got me back into training after that its been non stop workout
5. Who do you look to for help now?
My girlfriend family and friends and put my faith in gods hands.
6. Where do you usually workout?
I workout at total performance sports in everret ma and sone days at workout at home.
7. Do you use any suppliments? If so, what ones (brands, names, etc)
Fish oil and l glutemine tablets
8. What are your most noticeable results?
9. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
Its changed the way I think eating healthy keeping my body in good shape it totally changed my life.
10. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
Work the weak areas of my body build muscle mass as much as possible in those areas.
11. Describe your diet.
5 oz chicken and 1 cup of oatmeal
5 oz chicken and veggies
4 oz lean beef and 1 cup of brown rice pasta
5 oz chicken and 1 cup of hot cereal
12 egg whites and 1 cup of oatmeal
5 oz chicken and 1 cup of brown rice pasta
12. What does your workout schedule look like?
Tuesday -chest and shoulders
Wed- back and legs
Friday-shoulders and chest
Saturday- legs and back
13. What do you do for a living?
I work at sodexo at bentley university working as a grill cook
14. What are your personal non-fitness goals?
Be financally stable with a good career
15. Have you participated in any other sports?
When I was little football and basketball
16. Here you can mention your family/thank you’s.
I would like to thank my mom and dad if it wasnt for them I wouldnt be here and I give my mom credit for being their for me when I had my ups and downs and being supportive.
17. Do you have any hobbies?
18. What are challenges that you face that may keep you from reaching your fitness goals?
Life in general is a challenge but u got to push for what u want dont matter how hard it is.
19. What obstacles have you overcome to be where you are?
I did stuff in my past im not proud of but I change my life around and it made me a better person.