Name: chris Boutot
Birth Date: 06/17/1983
Birth Place: waterbury Ct
Current Residence: waterbury Ct
Height & Weight: 5.10 & 180lbs
1. What made you want to compete?
Become pro and inspire others
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
Listen to friends and family as well as wbff pros advice
3. What shows have you already been in or plan to be in in the future?
4. Who got you started?
Myself eager to be part of the wbff
5. Who do you look to for help now?
My parents and friends
6. Where do you usually workout?
At the gym
7. Do you use any suppliments? If so, what ones (brands, names, etc)
Optimum nutrition and cellulor
8. What are your most noticeable results?
My weekly transformation
9. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
Yes its how I live now eating healthy and working out
10. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
Become a wbff pro
11. Describe your diet.
Its simple I eat clean and work hard and stay commited
12. What does your workout schedule look like?
Usually 5 days a week
13. What do you do for a living?
Im an inspector on plane engine parts
14. What are your personal non-fitness goals?
15. Have you participated in any other sports?
Just track and then enjoy working out
16. Here you can mention your family/thank you’s.
My trainer chris warnes and all my friends and family
17. Do you have any hobbies?
Cooking and working out
18. What are challenges that you face that may keep you from reaching your fitness goals?
Daily life is full of challenges to overcome
19. What obstacles have you overcome to be where you are?
Dieting and staying focused
20. Is there anything else you would like to add that you think we’ve missed?
Being a former marine helps me stay focused and push myself