Name: Cassandra DiSciullo
Birth Date: 04/09/1991
Birth Place: Boston, MA
Current Residence: Boston, MA
Height & Weight: 5’1 125 lbs
1. What made you want to compete?
I have always been very into working out and eating clean, but I really wanted to challenge myself and take it to another level and see how far I can push my body. Also, I have always been on stage my entire life, because I was dancer growing up and l love the performing.
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
I have an amazing team, Body Ambition. These girls inspire me everyday and I know if I ever feel discourage or defeated, I can call anyone of them and they will talk me out of it and lift me back up. Their stories and transformations are amazing which keep me inspired everyday. My coach, WBFF PRO, Janelle Nicolo inspires me everyday and always reminds me that this is a lifestyle and something I chose to do, and to always have a good balance with everything you do. I also use myself as my own inspiration. Seeing how far I have come in a year keeps me going everyday. I can only better myself.
3. What shows have you already been in or plan to be in in the future?
My first show was last April, the WBFF.
4. Who got you started?
My hairdresser, who turned into a workout buddy, who turned into a best friend got me started. Thank you Miriam Popp.
5. Who do you look to for help now?
If I ever need help, I go to my family, friends or teammates. I am so blessed to have people in my life who support me 100 percent.
6. Where do you usually workout?
I work out at my coaches, Janelle Nicolo’s facilty (Body Ambition) in Middleton, MA or at my gym in my hometown.
7. Do you use any suppliments? If so, what ones (brands, names, etc)
No, I do not use anything. My coach promotes real, organic whole foods.
8. What are your most noticeable results?
My legs and arms.
9. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
I cannot even begin to explain how this journey has changed my life for the better. I wake up every morning ready to attack new goals and take on the day. I am so in tuned with my body and I love learning more about it. This is a non stop journey and I will always be working to better myself. I am in competition with only myself. I have met amazing people along the way who share the same passion I do for fitness and their health.
10. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
To bring the best package I can to the stage each and every time I plan to compete.
11. Describe your diet.
My diet is a personalized plan fit for me 🙂
12. What does your workout schedule look like?
I workout 6 days a week. Lifting and cardio 🙂 Who dosnt love cardio?! 😉
13. What do you do for a living?
I specialist in sourcing full time and bartend part time.
14. What are your personal non-fitness goals?
To always have a balance with fitness, family and friends and my career.
15. Have you participated in any other sports?
Growing up, I danced. I did lyrical, jazz, tap, modern, contemporary, hip hop, ballet and pointe.
16. Here you can mention your family/thank you’s.
I would be no where without my family or friends. Going through this journey they have supported me 100 percent even if they didn’t really understand it at first. I cannot even begin to say how blessed I am to have such an amazing support system. My team; Body Ambition- You guys keep me sane. I could not ever ask for a better group of people to experience this crazy ride with. My coach, Janelle- You have not only changed my figure, but my life. You are my inspiration and I can not thank you enough.
17. Do you have any hobbies?
18. What are challenges that you face that may keep you from reaching your fitness goals?
I love the quote- “failing to prepare is preparing to fail”. I try and stay focused everyday, making sure my meals are cooked and packed and I have enough time to train (just to name a few things)
19. What obstacles have you overcome to be where you are?
20. Is there anything else you would like to add that you think we’ve missed?
Words of advice- Never let anyone tell you that you cant do something. If you believe in yourself, you can do anything you put your mind too, and NO ONE’s opinions should matter. DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY.