Name: Angela Signorelli
Birth Date: 03/14/1991
Birth Place: port chester new york
Current Residence: port chester new york
Height & Weight: 5’2 130 lbs
1. What made you want to compete?
i wanted to compete to better myself, to get into amazing physical shape. i have wanted to compete for years and am finally reaching my goals.
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
to stay inspired i just keep training because i love the results.
3. What shows have you already been in or plan to be in in the future?
this is my first show. i plan on being in a bunch more wbff. possibly go pro wbff.
4. Who got you started?
my personal trainer at LA fitness mentioned to me one day if i ever thought about doing a show. i said absolutly not! thats not for me. i went home, thought about it. the day i told him i wanted to do a show! it was one of the best decisions ive made!
5. Who do you look to for help now?
right now i have a coach, and a personal trainer. they help me out with everything i need to know. with out them i dont think any of this would be possible.
6. Where do you usually workout?
i work out at LA fitness
7. Do you use any suppliments? If so, what ones (brands, names, etc)
8. What are your most noticeable results?
my mid section got a lot smaller.. and my legs alot stronger
9. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
fitness has definetly changed my life. i look at food differently, the way its cooked and where it comes from. if i miss a day at the gym, i feel like something is missing like i forgot to do something that day. fitness has definetly changed my weekends! no more going out and partying like i used to.
10. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
my personal fitness goals are to get alot more lean and just be the best my body can be.
11. Describe your diet.
lots of protien! high carb on leg days. and i eat every 3 hours.
12. What does your workout schedule look like?
i weight train every monday through friday 8:30am for an hour. i do my cardio at night and cardio on the weekends
13. What do you do for a living?
i am a hair stylist, makeup artist, and estitician
14. What are your personal non-fitness goals?
i would love to own my own salon/medi spa/gym one day
15. Have you participated in any other sports?
high school i was a cheerleader
16. Here you can mention your family/thank you’s.
i want to thank my parents for always being there for me with the most amazing support. for always helping me prepare my meals even though they would love to throw in a stick of butter! they are so encourageing and i wouldnt be able to do this with out them! my brother anthony for always telling how much ive come along and for great advice. my boyfriend jesse, without him i wouldnt have come this far. even though my mood swings on no carb days got between id be lost with out him. my personal trainer and my coach have put up with so much but with out them i wouldnt be where i am today. my friends and the rest of my family have given me so much support its unreal. with out all of these amazing people in my life, competeing in my fisrt show would not be possible.
17. Do you have any hobbies?
i live in my gym pretty much. i love spending time with my boyfriend, family, & friends.
18. What are challenges that you face that may keep you from reaching your fitness goals?
the clean eating and eating every few hours is difficult. i work in a non stop moveing hair salon. some days its hard to stick
to eating every 3 hours.
19. What obstacles have you overcome to be where you are?