Name: Andrius Siska
Birth Date: 01/08/1980
Birth Place: Lithunia
Current Residence: Quincy
Height & Weight: 6’2 / 186
1. What made you want to compete?
Inspired by my coach and family
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
I motivate myself through better living and a desire to succeed in life and use fitness as a tool for success
3. What shows have you already been in or plan to be in in the future?
I have recently competed in the NPC New England, I plan on doing this show again next year.
4. Who got you started?
My first coach in Lithunia trained me for Gymnastics and the Olympics
5. Who do you look to for help now?
My trainer- Scott Melissa
6. Where do you usually workout?
Bayshore Athletic Club, Braintree, MA
7. Do you use any suppliments? If so, what ones (brands, names, etc)
Basic vitamins and amino acids
8. What are your most noticeable results?
My energy and enthusiasm towards training and life, this has helped on many levels
9. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
Yes, this again, is a platform to better living
10. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
To continue to make improvements on my physique
11. Describe your diet.
Mod carbs/ mod protein / low fat
12. What does your workout schedule look like?
It varies, 5 days split
13. What do you do for a living?
Contractor – housing
14. What are your personal non-fitness goals?
To have a successfull marriage and career
15. Have you participated in any other sports?
Gymnastics and soccer
16. Here you can mention your family/thank you’s.
I would like to thank my wife and family and most of all my coach- Scott Melissa
17. Do you have any hobbies?
18. What are challenges that you face that may keep you from reaching your fitness goals?
only daily obstacles however I place one foot in front of the other to succeed
19. What obstacles have you overcome to be where you are?
20. Is there anything else you would like to add that you think we’ve missed?
Thank you for sponsoring this event and giving athletes a great opportunity to compete