Name: Allison Mollohan
Birth Date: 04/19/1985
Birth Place: Columbia, SC
Current Residence: Columbia,SC
Height & Weight: 5’9″ 130
1. What made you want to compete?
I have been into fitness for a few years now thanks to my husband… and all the gorgeous ladies in my magazines inspired me to give it a try… Also, my coach Colleen Gallagher WBFF Pro helped motivate me to step onstage.
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
I try to see the finish line… The day of the show and how proud I will be that I did it:-).
3. What shows have you already been in or plan to be in in the future?
WBFF Nov 3, 2012 New England Fitness Weekend will be my first.
4. Who got you started?
My husband- Matt Mollohan and my coach-Colleen Gallagher.
5. Who do you look to for help now?
My coach 🙂
6. Where do you usually workout?
My husbands gym… Dynamic Health and Fitness and Golds Gym.
7. Do you use any suppliments? If so, what ones (brands, names, etc)
Right now, Fish oil and Multi vitamins.
8. What are your most noticeable results?
Abdomen and legs.
9. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
Absolutely… I’m more conscious of my health and more motivated than ever in the gym.
10. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
I would love to be a Pro in the WBFF and inspire young up and coming athletes.
11. Describe your diet.
Right now, carb cycling… Pretty boring at the time but I love to cook and mix it up when I can. 😉
12. What does your workout schedule look like?
It’s like my second full time job… And I LOVE every second of it.
13. What do you do for a living?
I am a Certified Dental Assistant and an pairing personal trainer.
14. What are your personal non-fitness goals?
To be the best wife I can be… To help my husband start a successful business… I would do anything I can to help find a cure for cancer.
15. Have you participated in any other sports?
Track and field in school. Also play a little golf.
16. Here you can mention your family/thank you’s.
Thanks to my supportive hubby, my motivator aka my Coach, my family, and my friends that helped me stay on track. :-).
17. Do you have any hobbies?
Horseback riding, swimming, cooking, golfing.
18. What are challenges that you face that may keep you from reaching your fitness goals?
All the yummy food everywhere you look. I can stay clear of all the junk when I have a goal in mind… So I just set high goals for myself and stay focused :-).
19. What obstacles have you overcome to be where you are?
I don’t get to spend much time with my friends but I’m lucky and have such fabulous friends that understand.