Name: Alexander Jimenez
Birth Date: 09/11/1993
Birth Place: Newark, New Jersey
Current Residence: Haverhill MA
Height & Weight: 6’0 180
1. What made you want to compete?
The love for the game. It is a competition versus yourself and there is no stronger opponent then the person in the mirror. I truly enjoy the mental, physical and emotional aspects of fitness. At a young age I learned the importance on aesthetics and I want to express it. I am ready to pursue success!
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
I continue to learn. I always find myself sitting on my Mac glued to the newest workouts, newest science behind growing, cutting. just everything to do with the game. I have played competitive soccer my whole life. I have a passion for winning
3. What shows have you already been in or plan to be in in the future?
At the age of 19 this will be my first show
4. Who got you started?
A handful of people in their own ways. My father for teaching me how the roots of soccer. My boy Luke is the one who forced me to pick up a dumbbell in 7th grade. My cousin JoseLuis who moved from Colombia to the States and flaunted his freakish BMX skills and aesthetics. He truly introduced me to “bodybuilding”
5. Who do you look to for help now?
I find a hard time relying on people. My workout partner Aaron who does push me at all limits
6. Where do you usually workout?
Choice Fitness. Haverhill Massachusetts. My first gym membership. Loyalty points.
7. Do you use any suppliments? If so, what ones (brands, names, etc)
ANIMAL PAK VITAMINS
8. What are your most noticeable results?
Legs (Soccer player)
9. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
In every way. It gives me a daily challenge. I can have the best day in the world or the worst day in the world and I will always be at the gym with the same attitude. I am a better person because of fitness. I laugh more, cry more and do it all while being shredded. Fitness is beautiful
10. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
Win one show before I turn 21!
11. Describe your diet.
6 meals a day
no carbs after 6
Chicken, eggs whites. tuna, red meat
12. What does your workout schedule look like?
WEIGHT TRAINING DAILY 4PM-6PM
HOT YOGA SUNDAYS 7PM
SOCCER MONDAY TUESDAY 9PM
13. What do you do for a living?
I am a full time student and cook at Long Horn Steakhouse
14. What are your personal non-fitness goals?
I would like to one day be a Massachusetts State Trooper
15. Have you participated in any other sports?
16. Here you can mention your family/thank you’s.
My grandmother for feeding me and giving me so much love. My mother for being supportive of ANYTHING I do, literally nothing without the woman.
17. Do you have any hobbies?
I love riding 600 ninja with my boys
18. What are challenges that you face that may keep you from reaching your fitness goals?
Cooking at a restaurant holds me back at times. Partying plays a role but at the end of the day fitness comes first