Name: Adam Leven
Birth Date: 07/22/1981
Birth Place: Springfield, MA
Current Residence: Bryant, AR
Height & Weight: 172 & 5’10”
1. What made you want to compete?
I needed another stepping stone; a goal to keep moving forward with my fitness progress.
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
I believe it is my competitive side that keeps me moving forward. I also admire those that do this as drug free naturals and I feel I can compete as one myself.
3. What shows have you already been in or plan to be in in the future?
NANBF NWA Naturals
NPC Arkansas State Championships
4. Who got you started?
Andy Forga – my gym’s manager
5. Who do you look to for help now?
6. Where do you usually workout?
7. Do you use any suppliments? If so, what ones (brands, names, etc)
ON or Dymatize Whey & Casein
8. What are your most noticeable results?
Vascularity and Back definition
9. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
It’s completely changed my life in every way. I am more mentally focused and strong. I have much greater conviction and determination. I have brought positivity into my own life as well as others.
10. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
I would like to reach a lean body weight of 212 and sculpt myself to be able to compete in the under 212 category at the Olympia, as a natural.
11. Describe your diet.
Chicken! I love chicken, you can eat it 999 different ways
Oats, Brown Rice, or Sweet Potatoes
Almonds, Cashews, Peanuts
12. What does your workout schedule look like?
Monday through Saturday – 2 hours max per day. 20-35 minutes of cardio depending on how I look and where I am in preparation.
13. What do you do for a living?
I work with a controls engineering team for an international container manufacturer.
14. What are your personal non-fitness goals?
I plan to graduate college in a couple years, and have another child
15. Have you participated in any other sports?
As an adult, no
16. Here you can mention your family/thank you’s.
I can’t thank my family and friends that supported me enough for their support.
17. Do you have any hobbies?
18. What are challenges that you face that may keep you from reaching your fitness goals?
Time constraints as a father, student, and a full time career.
19. What obstacles have you overcome to be where you are?
Too many to mention